Are you a government employee and looking for a way to view and print your PIFRA salary slip registration online? If so, then you’ll be happy to know that the Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing (PIFRA) has made this process quick and easy.
You can access your pay slip history and current salary details in just a few clicks. Plus, you can even print out your slips directly from the PIFRA website here.
Have you registered for PIFRA’s online salary slip service? If not, now is the time to do so. Here’s why:
- It’s easy and convenient
- You can view and print your slips anytime, anywhere
- No more waiting in line!
- Registration is quick and easy.
Here are the Payroll provider details
|Purpose of PIFRA||Sending Salary Slips to Government Employees|
|A project of||Government of Pakistan|
|Salary Slip Month||May 2022|
|Director of Project||Tahir Naeem Akhtar (051-9107241)|
PIFRA Online Salary Slip
The financial salary system of the government of Pakistan is handled by the controller general of accounts. The system is built under the supervision of the ministry of finance and is named PIFRA.
The main objective of this online salary system is to maintain transparency and provide easy access to government employees so that they can view and print their salary slips.
Let’s see what components it has. The online salary slip has the following components:
- Cross Salary Payment
- Basic Pay
- Gross and Net Pay
- Income Tax
- Provident Fund
PIFRA has made it possible for government employees to access their pay E-slips easily and print them out whenever they need to. Plus, the website provides current salary information so that employees can stay up-to-date with their earnings.
PIFRA Registration for Payslip
The registration process with PIFRA is very easy however, you need to provide personal information.
Let’s prepare the following key information before moving to the registration page.
- Employee Complete Full Name
- Their valid ID card number
- Personal Mobile Number
- Province such as (Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Sarhad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Member of Any Govt. Department
- DOB (date of birth)
- Their Personal Gmail Account ID
- Level of Scale in the Department
- Assign Government Code
Once you have those details ready, you are almost ready for registration, but you will need to provide a province code.
How to Check a PIFRA Salary Slip Online?
After completing the registration process with PIFRA, you are now ready to get your slip online. But if you just made the registration, then you should wait at least one month to receive the slip in your registration email.
If you are an old member, then the slip will be generated and emailed to you on the first 10 days of every month.
So, without further ado, let’s see how you can check your salary slip online:
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Go to Inbox
- Open the email from PIFRA with the subject line “Your Salary Slip for the Month of (Month Name)“.
- Download the PDF attachment.
Can’t see your payroll in your Gmail inbox? Let’s search it out by following these points.
- From your Gmail account, type “PIFRA Salary Slip” in the search bar.
- Click on the Search button
- Now you will find all the old and new wage slips.
- Open the PDF file.
- You will be able to see your salary slip for that month.
- You can also take a printout of the slip if you want.
- And that’s it! This is how you can check and download your salary slip online from PIFRA.
Note: If you still have any problems, make sure to check the SPAM folder as well. Sometimes, due to system error, the slips arrive in the SPAM folder.
How to Register for a PIFRA Pay Slip?
Finally, you have reached registration. Now let’s see how you can do it. Follow these simple steps and you’ll get your salary slips in no time:
- Enter the official website of PIFRA which is (www.pifra.gov.pk).
- You will see the homepage; from there, Go to “Services” and select the “Online Salary Information System” option.
- On the next page, you will see the registration form that you need to fill out.
- Enter all the required information, such as your name, employee ID, email address, contact number, and province code.
- In the first field, you need to provide Government Code (Provinces Code) according to your region, such as P for Punjab and S for Sindh, etc.
- In the employee’s personnel field, you need to enter your Govt provided number.
- The third field is for adding your CNIC number. Both the new and old CNIC work.
- Enter DOB (date of birth) in the respective field.
- Finally, put your personal mobile number
- Once you have entered all the information, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen, and an email will also be sent to your registered address.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered for PIFRA’s online salary slip service.
For more details, check our details video
PIFRA Registration login www.Pifra.gov.pk
At this point, your registration is still incomplete and you have to follow a few more steps to complete it.
- After you complete the above mention steps, after that, it will ask you “Please click here to verify your given information.”
- Simply click on it if your entered information is ok. As you do that, it will ask you to enter your email address
- Now you need to put your email address two times for validation and confirmation then press “Enter” from Keyboard.
- Note: Make sure your email address should be Gmail. No other emails are accepted. If you don’t have then simply create a new one using the Google email service.
- After adding the email address, you will see a message that says “You are details are ok so please click on the submit button“
- As you click the submit button, you will be able to register successfully. Now from the next month, will start getting the slip every month in your mailbox.
If you want to double-check your registration then you can do it by simply going back to the main page where you entered all the information. Just simply enter all the detail again and repeat the registration process again. You will get the message that “You already have an account and check your paycheck stub from the next month.
How to Download PIFRA Registration Form Online?
When you have all the details mentioned above now you are ready to download the PIFRA form so you can do the registration.
Visit www.pifra.gov.pk for Pay Slip Registration
Before further processing the information you should know some important details. One of the important things is government codes that you should use while filling out the form.
The government code is a unique code for each province that is required for successful registration. The government of Paksitan assigns a code to each province, so you should know the correct code according to your area of job or from where you belong.
Don’t worry if you don’t know what I am listing down all the codes for. Here are the codes for each province:
|District Government KPK||DGN|
Now you have all the information you need to register for PIFRA’s online salary slip service.
How to Check Salary Slip Registration Successfully?
If you want to recheck whether you are successfully registered with the PIFRA salary slip program or not. A lot of employees complain that their salary slip is not received. Most of the time the issue related to their registration hasn’t been completed due to system error or by putting the wrong information.
For such employees, make sure to check whether your payslip registration is completed or it is still pending. So to check the status of your registration, here is a step-by-step procedure for you. Kindly follow the procedure completely.
- Have a problem or are confused about your payslip registration then follow the official salary slip registration webpage again.
- Simply repeat the whole process of registration mentioned above.
- Now fill in the complete details such as first name, Lastname, CNIC number, employee code, etc.
- After that follow through with the process.
- Finally submit your online form.
- After all of that, if you get the message like “You are already registered with PIFRA and your payment slip will be delivered to you every month from now” on your screen that means your wage slip account is 100% successfully created and you don’t need to worry.
- Or, if you didn’t receive this notification then it means your registration fail and you have to register again.
- To do registration again, just follow the above mention step by step guide.
By doing this, we hope that your problem regarding the salary slips not being received would be solved.
What is PIFRA?
PIFRA stands for Project to Improve Accounting Reporting and Auditing which is an online financial and auditing system in Pakistan. The goal of the project is to improve the auditing system’s accuracy and convenience.
With the help of PIFRA registration, from now onward all Government employees can receive their slips via email.
Here are a few key elements that are merged with PIFRA.
- Financial Accounting & Budgeting System (FABS)
- Management Change (HRM)
- Budget & Expenditure Info
- Integration of Salary System
Qualification for PIFRA Stub Account
There is no education or other qualifications required for creating an account with PIFRA. You all have government employees or permanent workers. There is no year limit like when you are working with the government or you have joined.
If you are working in the private sector or on daily wages, then you can’t qualify for this project. The following grade officers are fully qualified for the program.
- Basic Pay Scale (BPS)
- Grade 1 to 22
- Special Pay Scale (SPS) 4 & 5
- Permanent-Term Contract (PTC)
- Fixed-Term Employment (FTE)
- Outsourced Employees/Autonomous Bodies
If you fall into any of the abovementioned criteria, then you are qualified to receive the salary slip every month free of charge.
Why should you Create an Account with PIFRA?
The simplest and most convenient way to receive your monthly pay stub from the comfort of your home without having to rush to the office, and stand in long queues – waiting for your turn at the payment department.
This is a pure gift for government servants. Any Govt employee who is not using this program is really missing a free and very useful service. Your pay or wage would be sent to your bank account but you can’t check the details. You are missing your monthly wage so you should be part of this service to enjoy amazing benefits.
So to know all such information you need to register with this program and get your pay stub every month in your mailbox. Find here below the main points that you can check on your pay stub.
- Complete details of your full earning record along with working hours and charges.
- You can check whether you are paying for an allowance or not.
- What kind of allowance payment is deducted from your whole earing.
- Find the details about the annual budgets and expenditures.
- All the work details including taxes and insurance charges.
- Full monthly, yearly, medical, and many more salary details.
- And many more details.
Now you surely know the importance of making an account with PIFRA and getting all such details in your Gmail account.
How To Check My Pay Slip online in Pakistan?
Within Pakistan, you can check the payslip with the help of Pifra. For this, you need to do PIFRA registration and it’s quite easy to get a pay stub online. For registration, you can visit pifra.gov.pk and fill out the registration form, and hit the submit button. Now follow the steps to check the slip online.
- Each month, whenever you get your wage, your complete salary statement or paystub will automatically send to your registered email account.
- Everything you need to open your Email address that is linked with your PIFRA account and then check your online salary slip in Pakistan.
- Supposing do not collect your wage slip in your email address, ensure you added the correct email address when you did the registration.
- Moreover, you can consult it by email to support enter at email@example.com
- OR, you can ring PIFRA’s service helpline at +92- 51-9107248
Assuming your email address is incorrect then you can ask them to set it right.
Whereby Check www.agpunjab.gov.pk Pay Slip?
A very good initiative was taken by the Government of Panjab. They begin the service to collect income slips online. The payment slip is now easily accessible to everyone who will register with the Panjab Government website. After the end of each month, you can get the slip in your mailbox. The emolument slips are just one click away from you.
Where to Check AG Sindh Pay Slip?
The way you check the Panjab and Federal slips, you can do the same to check the AG Sindh payment slip online. They also developed a system to provide salary slips online. But you need to register with the Sindh Govt website and fill in all the required details. Once you do that, you will be able to start getting your payroll directly into your Email Inbox.
Way of Getting Pay Slips of Teachers?
As we are aware the Govt teachers are important assets of Govt. So why not they also be part of an online system. The government teacher’s salary slip is also available electronically. Govt teachers need to submit an online application with PIFRA and afterward, they can get their salary slip via email at monthly intervals.
Teachers are also in the Govt Employee bracket so they are also deserving of getting the allowances and Scales.
What is PIFRA DDO Budget Expenditure?
The phrase DDO refers to Drawing and Distributing Officers in the financial system of Pakistan. This service provider determined the financial system of Govt of Pakistan. The PIFRA DDO monthly budget expenditure is constructed to overwhelm all the problems regarding the finance payroll and manage them.
The DDO budget is amplified for grants and below are some of the allowances that PIFRA is managing from their end.
- Teachers Allowance
- Army Allowances
- Doctor’s Allowance
- Government Employees Allowances
- House Rent
This clearly means that this program manipulation so many things at a time and still works perfectly without any trouble. Likewise, the Govt of Pakistan claims this system cost over 5 Million rupees to establish.
So now you can imagine that the program is handling so many matters and it is performing very well. Here are key things you can get through budget expenditure.
- Review Budget Updates.
- Find allowance value.
- Annual Tax history.
- Check the emolument slip.
How to Manage PIFRA Online Bill Status?
Now with PIFRA, you can easily check your tender bill status through an online system and can easily track it. This Billing status is a financial allowance request to the Govt by the Government contractor. Without approval of the PIFRA bill, the contractor can’t complete projects.
So, if you have requested a bill and you are still waiting for approval, you can check its status using the online PIFRA system.
There are two ways to check the status of your bill.
- Using the Online System
- Through the Text Messages
Online Bill Status Check
If you are looking for checking the status of your bill then you can check it online easily by visiting http://m.pifra.gov.pk/# and checking your bill.
- Just make sure to check the official website’s link from both mobile and laptop, so you don’t get confused with the link.
Check Status using SMS Service
- Go to your SMS message option.
- Write your Token Number
- Write Government Code & District Code
- Send it to 0514710910
Benefits of PIFRA for Employees
PIFRA has made it possible for government employees to access their pay slips easily and print them out whenever they need to. This is a huge benefit for employees as it saves them time and hassle. Plus, it ensures that employees have the most up-to-date information about their salaries.
In addition, PIFRA also provides a number of other benefits for employees, such as:
- 1. Easy access to salary information:
PIFRA provides government employees with easy access to their salary information. They can simply log into the website and view their salary slip.
- 2. Get Pension Slip Online
Pensioners can now easily get their pension slip online without having to go through the hassle of getting it physically.
- 3. Check the Salary of Family Members
PIFRA also allows government employees to check the salaries of their family members who are also employed by the government.
- 4. Bill Summary Report
The website also provides a bill summary report which contains detailed information about the employee’s deductions and allowances.
- 5. DDo Budget Statement
PIFRA provides the DDoS budget statement, which gives employees an overview of their department’s expenditures.
- 6. Information for Vendor
Both the vendors and suppliers who wish to do business with the government can get any kind of business-related information from Govt.
- 7. Tender Information
The website also provides tender information for those who are interested in bidding for government contracts.
- 8. Track Bill Payment
Employees can also track the bill payments made by the government to its employees.
- 9. Tax Information
The website provides tax information for those who are interested in knowing more about their tax obligations.
- 10. Government Policies
PIFRA also provides information on government policies for those who are interested in knowing more about them.
PIFRA has truly made life easier for government employees by providing them with easy access to all the information they need in one place.
PIFRA Payroll Utility Uses SAP Utility
SAP is a multination company that offers services related to business, finance, and data management. Its headquarters is located in Germany. The SAP software works in collaboration with ERP software. This German company was established in 1972.
As for Pakistan, The govt is also using the same ERP software to generate salary slips for Government employees. This system is quite advanced and free of any mistakes. So the system is able to process sending the payroll all over Pakistan.
Not only this but also at the same time, The SAP is serving more than 440,000 customers from all over the world. This system handles the payment calculation very well and generates the slip according to company requirements.
Get in Touch with PIFRA
PIFRA is an organization responsible for managing online salary pay slips for government employees in Pakistan. If you are a government employee and have any questions or issues regarding your salary pay slip, you can contact PIFRA by email or phone.
PIFRA Contact Number and Address
|Phone Number||(+92) 051-9107248|
|Address||FABS Directorate, AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad|
|Office Timing||Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm|
In this article, we have provided you with all the information you need to know about PIFRA registration and how government employees in Pakistan can get their salary slips. We have also included information on what is the benefit if you become part of this program. We hope this article has been helpful and informative. Thank you for reading!
What does PIFRA stand for?
PIFRA stands for “Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing.” It is a useful payroll program to benefit government employees.
How can I open a Pifra account?
For registration, you need to visit pifra.gov.pk and fill out the registration form and click on submit. Now follow the steps to check the slip online. Every month, when you get your wage, your salary statement or paystub will automatically send to your email address.
What is the use of a Pifra account?
Pifra account is very helpful for government employees in Pakistan. With this account, they can easily access their pay slips and print them out whenever they need. Plus, it also allows employees to check the salaries of their family members.
How can I get my Pifra salary slip?
You can easily get your Pifra salary slip by logging into the website and viewing your salary statement. You can also get your pension slip online without having to go through the hassle of getting it physically. Plus, you can also check the salaries of your family members who are also employed by the government.
How to Change the Email ID on PIFRA?
If your Pifra account stops working or you want to change it for any reason, you can do that. Call to PIFRA support center by dialing +92- 51-9107248 and asking them for an Email ID change.