Are you a government employee who is looking for a way to view and print your salary slips online? If so, then you’ll be happy to know that the Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing (PIFRA) has made this process quick and easy.
In just a few clicks, you can access your pay slip history and current salary details. Plus, you can even print out your slips directly from the PIFRA website.
Have you registered for PIFRA’s online salary slip service? If not, now is the time to do so. Here’s why:
- It’s easy and convenient
- You can view and print your slips anytime, anywhere
- No more waiting in line!
- Registration is quick and easy.
Here is Payroll provider details
|Purpose of PIFRA||Sending Salary Slips to Government Employees|
|A project of||Government of Pakistan|
|Salary Slip Month||March 2021|
|Director of Project||Tahir Naeem Akhtar (051-9107241)|
Things You Know Before PIFRA Registration
To get the salary slip online, you must be a government employee and a registered member of PIFRA. But there are a few important details that you need to consider while completing the registration.
The registration process will require some basic information about you, such as your name, valid email ID, employee ID, and contact details.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to view and print your salary slips for the current month and up to 12 months back. Plus, you can even download them in PDF format.
Key Information for Registration
Let’s prepare the following key information before moving to the registration page.
- Employee Complete Full Name
- Their valid ID card number
- Personal Mobile Number
- Province such as (Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Sarhad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Member of Any Govt. Department
- DOB (date of birth)
- Their Personal Gmail Account ID
- Level of Scale in the Department
- Assign Government Code
Once you have those details ready, you are almost ready for registration, but you will need to provide a province code.
Provinces PIFRA Code
This is a unique code for each province that is required for successful registration. The government of Paksitan assigns a code to each province, so you should know the correct code according to your area of job or from where you belong.
Don’t worry if you don’t know what I am listing down all the codes for. Here are the codes for each province:
|District Government KPK||DGN|
Now you have all the information you need to register for PIFRA’s online salary slip service.
How to Register for a PIFRA Pay Slip?
Finally, you have reached registration. Now let’s see how you can do it. Follow these simple steps and you’ll get your salary slips in no time:
- Enter the official website of PIFRA which is (www.pifra.gov.pk).
- You will see the homepage; from there, Go to “Services” and select the “Online Salary Information System” option.
- On the next page, you will see the registration form that you need to fill out.
- Enter all the required information, such as your name, employee ID, email address, contact number, and province code.
- In the first field, you need to provide Government Code (Provinces Code) according to your region, such as P for Punjab and S for Sindh, etc.
- In the employee’s personnel field, you need to enter your Govt provided number.
- The third field is for adding your CNIC number. Both the new and old CNIC work.
- Enter DOB (date of birth) in the respective field.
- Finally, put your personal mobile number
- Once you have entered all the information, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen, and an email will also be sent to your registered address.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered for PIFRA’s online salary slip service.
For more details, check our details video
Qualification for PIFRA Stub Account
There is no education or other qualifications required for creating an account with PIFRA. You all have government employees or permanent workers. There is no year limit like when you are working with the government or you have joined.
If you are working in the private sector or on daily wages, then you can’t qualify for this project. The following grade officers are fully qualified for the program.
- Basic Pay Scale (BPS)
- Grade 1 to 22
- Special Pay Scale (SPS) 4 & 5
- Permanent-Term Contract (PTC)
- Fixed-Term Employment (FTE)
- Outsourced Employees/Autonomous Bodies
If you fall into any of the abovementioned criteria, then you are qualified to receive the salary slip every month free of charge.
How to Check a PIFRA Salary Slip Online?
After completing the registration process with PIFRA, you are now ready to get your slip online. But if you just made the registration, then you should wait at least one month to receive the slip in your registration email.
If you are an old member, then the slip will be generated and emailed to you on the first 10 days of every month.
So, without further ado, let’s see how you can check your salary slip online:
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Go to Inbox
- Open the email from PIFRA with the subject line “Your Salary Slip for the Month of (Month Name)“.
- Download the PDF attachment.
Can’t see your payroll in your Gmail inbox? Let’s search it out by following these points.
- From your Gmail account, type “PIFRA Salary Slip” in the search bar.
- Click on the Search button
- Now you will find all the old and new wage slips.
- Open the PDF file.
- You will be able to see your salary slip for that month.
- You can also take a printout of the slip if you want.
- And that’s it! This is how you can check and download your salary slip online from PIFRA.
Note: If you still have any problems, make sure to check the SPAM folder as well. Sometimes, due to system error, the slips arrive in the SPAM folder.
Components of an Online Salary Slip
The financial salary system of the government of Pakistan is handled by the controller general of accounts. The system is built under the supervision of the ministry of finance and is named PIFRA. The main objective of this online salary system is to maintain transparency and provide easy accessibility to government employees so that they can view and print their salary slips.
PIFRA has made it possible for government employees to access their pay E-slips easily and print them out whenever they need to. Plus, the website provides current salary information so that employees can stay up-to-date with their earnings.
Let’s see what components it has. The online salary slip has the following components:
- 1. Cross Salary Payment: It is the 10% of the basic salary, which is deducted from an employee’s salary on account of pension.
- 2. Allowances: These are the benefits given to an employee over and above the basic salary, such as house rent allowance. (There are various allowances and deductions that are made from the total pay.
- 3. Basic Pay: It is the fixed amount of salary that is paid to an employee before any allowances or deductions are made.
- 4. Deductions: These are the amounts that are deducted from an employee’s salary, such as income tax, provident fund, etc.
- 5. Gross Pay: It is the total amount of salary that is paid to an employee before any deductions are made.
- 6. Income Tax: It is the tax that is deducted from an employee’s salary by the government.
- 7. Net Pay: It is the total amount of salary that is paid to an employee after all deductions have been made.
- 8. Provident Fund: It is the amount of money that is deducted from an employee’s salary and deposited in a fund for their retirement.
- 9. Total deductions: It is the total amount of all deductions that are made from an employee’s salary.
- 10. Total pay: It is the total amount of salary that is paid to an employee after all allowances and deductions have been made.
These are the components of an online salary slip. With this information, you can easily view and print your salary slip from the PIFRA website.
Benefits of PIFRA for Employees
PIFRA has made it possible for government employees to access their pay slips easily and print them out whenever they need to. This is a huge benefit for employees as it saves them time and hassle. Plus, it ensures that employees have the most up-to-date information about their salaries.
In addition, PIFRA also provides a number of other benefits for employees, such as:
1. Easy access to salary information:
PIFRA provides government employees with easy access to their salary information. They can simply log into the website and view their salary slip.
2. Get Pension Slip Online
Pensioners can now easily get their pension slip online without having to go through the hassle of getting it physically.
3. Check the Salary of Family Members
PIFRA also allows government employees to check the salaries of their family members who are also employed by the government.
4. Bill Summary Report
The website also provides a bill summary report which contains detailed information about the employee’s deductions and allowances.
5. DDo Budget Statement
PIFRA provides the DDoS budget statement, which gives employees an overview of their department’s expenditures.
6. Information for Vendor
Both the vendors and suppliers who wish to do business with the government can get any kind of business-related information from Govt.
7. Tender Information
The website also provides tender information for those who are interested in bidding for government contracts.
8. Track Bill Payment
Employees can also track the bill payments made by the government to its employees.
9. Tax Information
The website provides tax information for those who are interested in knowing more about their tax obligations.
10. Government Policies
PIFRA also provides information on government policies for those who are interested in knowing more about them.
PIFRA has truly made life easier for government employees by providing them with easy access to all the information they need in one place.
Contact with PIFRA
PIFRA is the organization responsible for managing online salary pay slips for government employees in Pakistan. If you are a government employee and have any questions or issues regarding your salary pay slip, you can contact PIFRA by email or phone.
PIFRA Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
PIFRA Complaint Phone Number 051-9107248
Timing: Monday to Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
PIFRA FABS Directorate, AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad
In this article, we have provided you with all the information you need to know about PIFRA registration and how government employees in Pakistan can get their salary slips. We have also included information on what is the benefit if you become part of this program. We hope this article has been helpful and informative. Thank you for reading!
What does PIFRA stand for?
PIFRA stands for “Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing.” It is a useful payroll program to benefit government employees.
How can I open a Pifra account?
For registration, you need to visit pifra.gov.pk and fill out the registration form and click on submit. Now follow the steps to check the slip online. Every month, when you get your wage, your salary statement or paystub will automatically send to your email address.
What is the use of a Pifra account?
Pifra account is very helpful for government employees in Pakistan. With this account, they can easily access their pay slips and print them out whenever they need. Plus, it also allows employees to check the salaries of their family members.
How can I get my Pifra salary slip?
You can easily get your Pifra salary slip by logging into the website and viewing your salary statement. You can also get your pension slip online without having to go through the hassle of getting it physically. Plus, you can also check the salaries of your family members who are also employed by the government.
How to Change the Email ID on PIFRA?
If your Pifra account stops working or you want to change it for any reason, you can do that. Call to PIFRA support center by dialing +92- 51-9107248 and asking them for an Email ID change.