Do you know what PIFRA is Exactly? And what are the advantages? The Finance department of Pakistan’s government introduced this system for their employees to get their monthly salary slips through emails. This service allows government teachers, doctors, officers, and junior staff to get their salary slips online.
You can use payroll and salary slips to open bank accounts or keep them as records. In this post, we will learn how PIFRA Pay Slip registration works and how to check payroll online for free using the PIFRA salary slip registration web page from the official website.
Here are the payroll provider details:
|Purpose of PIFRA||Sending Salary Slips to Government Employees|
|A project of||Government of Pakistan|
|Salary Slip Month||May 2022|
|Director of Project||Tahir Naeem Akhtar (051-9107241)|
Online PIFRA Salary Slip Registration via Email
The registration process with PIFRA via email is straightforward. However, you need to provide some personal and Govt information.
Let’s prepare the following essential information before moving to the registration page.
- Employee Complete Full Name
- Their valid ID card number
- Personal Mobile Number
- Province such as (Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Sarhad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Member of Any Govt. Department
- DOB (date of birth)
- Their Personal Gmail Account ID
- Level of Scale in the Department
- Assign Government Code
Once you have those details ready, you are almost ready for registration. Let’s read the following steps where you do your registration.
How to Make PIFRA Salary Slip Account?
The registration is relatively easy. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps, and you’ll be able to get your salary slip in no time.
- First of all, visit this link: http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp#
- In the first field, you must provide the government code (Provinces Code) according to your region, such as P for Punjab and S for Sindh.
- In the employee’s personnel field, Enter your Govt provided number.
- Next, write your CNIC number—both the new and old CNIC work.
- Enter DOB (date of birth) in the respective field.
- Finally, put your mobile number.
- Once you have entered all the information, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen, and also email will be sent to your registered address.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered for PIFRA’s online salary slip service.
- Let’s move to the next step, where you will enter your email address, complete the registration procedure, and verify your account.
For more details, check our details video
How to Register Email Online in PIFRA?
At this point, your registration is still incomplete, and you have to follow a few more steps to complete it.
- After completing the steps mentioned above, you will be asked, “Please click here to verify your given information.”
- Click on it. When you do that, it will ask you to enter your email address.
- Now you need to put your email address two times for validation and confirmation, press “Enter” from Keyboard.
Note: Make sure your email address should be Gmail. No other emails are accepted. If you don’t have then simply create a new one using the Google email service.
- After adding the email address, you will see a message that says, “Your details are ok, so please click on the submit button.”
- You can successfully register when you click the submit button. You will get the monthly slip in your Gmail account starting next month.
If you want to double-check your registration, you can go back to the main page, where you entered all the information. Simply enter all the detail again and repeat the registration process. You will get the message, “You already have an account and check your paycheck stub from next month.
How to Check a PIFRA Salary Slip From Email?
After completing the registration process, you are ready to get your slip online. But if you just made the registration, then you should wait at least one month to receive the slip in your registration email.
If you are an old member, the slip will be generated and emailed on the first 10 days of every month.
So, without further ado, let’s see how you can check your salary slip online:
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Go to Inbox
- Open the email from with the subject line “Your Salary Slip for the Month of (Month Name)“.
- Download the PDF attachment.
Can’t see your payroll in your Gmail inbox? Let’s search it out by following these points.
- From your Gmail account, type “PIFRA Salary Slip” in the search bar.
- Click on the search button.
- Now you will find all the old and new wage slips.
- Open the PDF file.
- You will be able to see your salary slip for that month.
- You can also take a printout of the slip if you want.
Note: If you still have any problems, make sure to check the SPAM folder as well. Sometimes, due to system error, the slips arrive in the SPAM folder.
Online Salary Slip Download
The controller general of accounts handles the financial salary system of the government of Pakistan. The system is being built under the supervision of the ministry of finance and is named PIFRA.
The main objective of this online salary system is to maintain transparency and provide easy access to government employees so they can view and print their salary slips.
Let’s see what components it has. The online salary slip has the following components:
- Cross Salary Payment
- Basic Pay
- Gross and Net Pay
- Income Tax
- Provident Fund
PIFRA has made it possible for government employees to easily access their pay E-slips and print them out whenever needed. Plus, the website provides current salary information so that employees can stay up-to-date with their earnings.
How to Download PIFRA Email Registration Form?
When you have all the details mentioned above now, you are ready to download the form so you can do the registration.
Visit www.pifra.gov.pk for Pay Slip Registration.
Before further processing the information, you should know some essential details. One of the important things is the government codes that you should use while filling out the form.
The government code is unique for each province required for successful registration. The government of Pakistan assigns a code to each province, so you should know the correct code according to your area of job or from where you belong
Don’t worry if you don’t know what I am listing down all the codes for. Here are the codes for each province:
|District Government KPK||DGN|
Now you have all the information you need to register for PIFRA’s online salary slip service.
How to Check Salary Slip Registration Successfully?
Suppose you want to recheck whether you are successfully registered with the PIFRA salary slip program or not. A lot of employees complain that their salary slip has not arrived. Most of the time, the issue related to their registration hasn’t been completed due to system error or by putting in the wrong information.
For such employees, make sure to check whether your payslip registration is completed or is still pending. So to check the status of your registration, here is a step-by-step procedure for you. Kindly follow the procedure thoroughly.
- Have a problem or are confused about your payslip registration, then follow the official salary slip registration webpage again.
- Repeat the whole process of registration mentioned above.
- Now fill in the complete details such as first name, Lastname, CNIC number, employee code, etc.
- After that, follow through with the process.
- Finally, submit your online form.
- After all, if you get a message like “You are already registered with PIFRA and your payment slip will be delivered to you every month from now” on your screen, your wage slip account is 100% successfully created, and you don’t need to worry.
- Or, if you didn’t receive this notification, it means your registration failed, and you have to register again.
- To do registration again, follow the above-mentioned step-by-step guide.
By doing this, we hope your problem regarding the salary slips not being received will be solved.
What is PIFRA?
PIFRA stands for Project to Improve Accounting Reporting and Auditing, an online financial and auditing system in Pakistan. The project aims to improve the auditing system’s accuracy and convenience.
By doing the registration, all Government employees can receive their slips via email from now onward.
Here are a few key elements that are merged with PIFRA.
- Financial Accounting & Budgeting System (FABS)
- Management Change (HRM)
- Budget & Expenditure Info
- Integration of Salary System
Qualification for Stub Account
No education or other qualifications are required for creating an account with PIFRA. Do you all have government employees or permanent workers? There is no year limit like when you are working with the government or have joined.
If you work in the private sector or on daily wages, you can’t qualify for this project. The following grade level officers are fully qualified for the program.
- Basic Pay Scale (BPS)
- Grade 1 to 22
- Special Pay Scale (SPS) 4 & 5
- Permanent-Term Contract (PTC)
- Fixed-Term Employment (FTE)
- Outsourced Employees/Autonomous Bodies
If you fall into any of the abovementioned criteria, you are qualified to receive the salary slip every month free of charge.
Why should you Create an Account with PIFRA?
The simplest and most convenient way to receive your monthly pay stub from the comfort of your home. And that’s possible by making a Gmail account for the pay slip.
The online system is a pure gift for government servants. Any government employee not using this program is missing an accessible and beneficial service. Getting pay or wage slips from the bank takes time, and you have to visit the bank every time. Hence, you should be part of this online service to take advantage of it.
Below are the main points you can check on your pay stub.
- Complete details of your full earning record along with working hours and charges.
- You can check whether you are paying for an allowance or not.
- What kind of allowance payment is deducted from your whole earnings?
- Find the details about the annual budgets and expenditures.
- All the details, including taxes and insurance charges.
- The entire month, yearly, medical, and many more salary details.
- and many more details.
Now you know the importance of making an account with PIFRA and getting all such details in your Gmail account.
How To Check My Pay Slip online in Pakistan?
Within Pakistan, you can check the payslip with the help of FABS PIFRA. You need to do PIFRA registration, and getting a pay stub online is pretty easy. For registration, you can visit pifra.gov.pk, fill out the registration form, and hit the submit button. Now follow the steps to check the slip online.
- Each month, whenever you get your wage, your complete salary statement or paystub will be automatically sent to your registered email account.
- Everything you need to open your email address linked with your PIFRA account and then check your online salary slip in Pakistan.
- If you do not collect your wage slip in your email address, ensure you added the correct email address when you did the registration.
- Moreover, you can consult it by email to support at email@example.com.
- OR, you can ring PIFRA’s service helpline at +92- 51-9107248
You can ask them to set it right if your email address is incorrect.
Whereby Check www.agpunjab.gov.pk Pay Slip?
The Government of Panjab took an outstanding initiative. They begin the service by collecting income slips online. The payment slip is now easily accessible to everyone registering with the Panjab Government website. After the end of each month, you can get the slip in your mailbox. The emolument slips are just one click away from you.
Where to Check AG Sindh Pay Slip?
The way you check the Panjab and Federal slips, you can do the same to check the AG Sindh payment slip online. They also developed a system to provide salary slips online. But you need to register with the Sindh Govt website and fill in all the required details. Once you do that, you will be able to start getting your payroll directly into your Email Inbox.
Way of Getting Pay Slips of Teachers?
As we are aware, government teachers are essential assets of Govt. So why not? They are also part of an online system. The government teacher’s salary slip is also available electronically. Govt. teachers need to submit an online application, and afterward, they can get their salary slips via email monthly.
Teachers are also in the Govt Employee bracket, so they also deserve the allowances and Scales.
What is PIFRA DDO Budget Expenditure
The phrase DDO refers to the Drawing and Distributing Officers in the financial system of Pakistan. This service provider determined the financial system of the Pakistan government. The PIFRA DDO monthly budget expenditure is constructed to overwhelm all the problems regarding the finance payroll and manage them.
Below are some of the allowances that PIFRA is managing from their end.
- Teacher’s Allowance
- Army Allowances
- Doctor’s Allowance
- Government Employees Allowances
- House Rent
The system for getting the slip manipulated so many things at a time still works perfectly. Likewise, the Govt of Pakistan claims this system cost over 5 Million rupees to establish.
So now you can imagine the program handling many matters and performing very well. Here are vital things you can get through budget expenditure.
- Review and Budget Updates.
- Find the allowance value.
- Annual Tax History
- Check the emolument slip.
How to Manage PIFRA Online Bill Status?
You can quickly check your tender bill status through an online FABS system and easily track it. This Billing status is a financial allowance request to the Govt by the Government contractor. Without approval of the bill, the contractor can’t complete projects.
So, if you have requested a bill and are still waiting for approval, you can check its status using the web base system.
There are two ways to check the status of your bill.
- Using the Online System
- Through the Text Messages
Online Bill Status Check
If you want to check your bill’s status, you can quickly check it online by visiting http://m.pifra.gov.pk/# and checking your bill.
- Just check the official website’s link from both mobile and laptop, so you don’t get confused with the link.
Check Status using SMS Service
- Go to your SMS message option.
- Write your Token Number
- Write Government Code & District Code
- Send it to 0514710910
Benefits of PIFRA for Employees
PIFRA has made it possible for government employees to easily access their pay slips and print them out whenever needed. It greatly benefits employees as it saves them time and hassle. Plus, it ensures employees have the most up-to-date information about their salaries.
In addition, It also provides several other benefits for employees, such as:
- 1. Easy access to salary information:
Government employees have easy access to their salary information. They can log into the website and view their salary slip.
- 2. Get Pension Slip Online
Pensioners can now quickly get their pension slip online without having to go through the hassle of getting it physically.
- 3. Check the Salary of Family Members
Government employees to check the salaries of their family members employed by the government.
- 4. Bill Summary Report
The website also provides a bill summary report which contains detailed information about the employee’s deductions and allowances.
- 5. DDo Budget Statement
You can find the DDoS budget statement, which gives employees an overview of their department’s expenditures.
- 6. Information for Vendor
Vendors and suppliers who wish to do business with the government can get any business-related information from Govt.
- 7. Tender Information
The website also provides tender information for those interested in bidding for government contracts.
- 8. Track Bill Payment
Employees can also track the bill payments made by the government to its employees.
- 9. Tax Information
The website provides tax information for those interested in knowing more about their tax obligations.
- 10. Government Policies
The employee can get information on government policies for those interested in knowing more about them. Also, provide them easy access to all the information they need in one place.
PIFRA Payroll Utility Uses SAP Utility
SAP is a multinational company that offers business, finance, and data management services. The headquarters is located in Germany, where it was established in 1972. The software works in collaboration with ERP.
As for Pakistan, The govt is also using the same ERP software to generate salary slips for Government employees. This system is quite advanced and free of any mistakes. So the system can process and send the payroll all over Pakistan.
Not only this but also at the same time, SAP is serving more than 440,000 customers worldwide. This system handles the payment calculation well and generates the slip according to company requirements.
Get in Touch with PIFRA
PIFRA is an organization responsible for managing online salary pay slips for government employees in Pakistan. If you are a government employee with any questions or issues regarding your salary pay slip, you can contact PIFRA by email or phone.
PIFRA Contact Number and Address
|Phone Number||(+92) 051-9107248|
|Address||FABS Directorate, AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad|
|Office Timing||Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm|
In this article, we have provided you with all the information you need to know about PIFRA registration and how government employees in Pakistan can get their salary slips. We have also included information on what is the benefit if you become part of this program. We hope this article has been helpful and informative. Thank you for reading!
What does PIFRA stand for?
PIFRA stands for “Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing.” It is a useful payroll program to benefit government employees.
How can I open a Pifra account?
For registration, you need to visit pifra.gov.pk and fill out the registration form and click on submit. Now follow the steps to check the slip online. Every month, when you get your wage, your salary statement or paystub will automatically send to your email address.
What is the use of a Pifra account?
Pifra account is very helpful for government employees in Pakistan. With this account, they can easily access their pay slips and print them out whenever they need. Plus, it also allows employees to check the salaries of their family members.
How can I get my Pifra salary slip?
You can easily get your Pifra salary slip by logging into the website and viewing your salary statement. You can also get your pension slip online without having to go through the hassle of getting it physically. Plus, you can also check the salaries of your family members who are also employed by the government.
How to Change the Email ID on PIFRA?
If your Pifra account stops working or you want to change it for any reason, you can do that. Call to PIFRA support center by dialing +92- 51-9107248 and asking them for an Email ID change.