The term PIFRA is an abbreviation of “Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing (Pakistan).” The government of Pakistan has introduced this useful payslip program to benefit its employees.
And how does it facilitate government employees?
It helps them by getting the salary slip faster and makes the whole process fast track and smoother than it normally is, and thereby facilitating the government employees.
Now they don’t have to wait in long queues to get their monthly payment slips, they can easily get them via email.
It’s indeed a great initiative taken by the Government of Pakistan for the welfare of its employees.
All the information regarding PIFRA Salary Slip Registration Online by the department of finance is what we are going to discuss in this post.
So, if you still haven’t gotten your monthly payment slip for the month of September 2021? Worry not!
Sit back and relax, read the whole post.
By the end of the post, you will get it sorted out for sure but have a look at the project details here.
|Project Role||Sending Salary/Pension Slip|
|Issued By||Government of Pakistan|
|Salary Slip Month||September 2021|
|Director of Project||Tahir Naeem Akhtar (051-9107241)|
PIFRA Salary Slip Online
You can easily get the Online salary slip from the Government of Pakistan’s financial salary statements system for their employees and servants that are operated by the controller general of accounts of Pakistan. The project is made for offering convenience to Govt employees regarding the online payslips. A PIFRA payslip is an E-payslip that every Govt employee receives every month in their mailbox. The program works with 99.99% accuracy and there is almost no chance of error.
The following are the components that you will get on your E-slip.
- Payment details for Gross Salary
- All types of allowances
- Details of office hour Payment
- Payroll Number
- PIFRA Employee Number (PEN)
- Salary payment statement
- Total pay amount and pension payment
The Government of Pakistan developed the salary system under www.pifra.gov.pk but due to data load, they moved the site into a new domain. Now you can access the new domain name at http://www.fabs.gov.pk. If you want to directly go to the salary slip age then you can follow this URL http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip
As for registration, you need to do the registration process on the old website by accessing its mobile version here m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp# If you are already done with Sign up process then you don’t need to do it again. Instead of that, you simply check your email inbox for the current month’s salary slip.
- Make sure to check your email regularly at the start of each month.
- During the Weekend the slips get late so don’t worry if you didn’t receive them yet.
- Also, keep track of your spam folder as well. Sometimes the slips go to the spam folder due to server issues.
- If your slip hasn’t arrived and a whole month pass then you should contact PIFRA and ask for the slip.
PIFRA Registration to Get Payslip
Getting registered with PIFRA is a simple procedure. However, it is mandatory to provide some personal and regional details in order to get started.
Here are the key points that you remember and need to provide the following details in order to register with PIFRA online payroll service.
- Complete Name.
- Personal ID card Number.
- Your Mobile-Phone/Personal Number. (Must be registered under your name.)
- Pakistani Nationality is a must and you MUST be a Government Employee
- Your Province like Punjab, KPK, etc. needed.
- Date of Birth. (DOB)
- Private Email Address (Must be Gmail Account)
- Your Government Level Scale.
- Government Code.
Keep the relevant documents ready so you can get registered easily.
How to Check PIFRA’s Pay Slip Online
Getting a stipend online is easy by registering yourself with PIFRA. If you are already registered then it’s all good, and you will get the slip in your mailbox at the end or initial days of the month.
You need to regularly check your email and Gmail account that is associated with the PIFRA, download your payment slip and print it too to it to keep in the record or to show where it’s needed.
Have a look at this GIF Video and follow the septs:
Still didn’t understand? Follow these steps:
- Open your Gmail account that registers with PIFRA.
- Now if you already get the salary slip then click on inbox and get it to download.
- Normally the slip arrived 10th of each month. All kinds of slips are delivered to all employees.
- If you haven’t then Type “PIFRA salary slip” in your Gmail account search bar.
- Next click on “search“
- Here you go, you will be able to find all new and old wage slips and you can get anyone.
- Simply open the slip and check your salary statement.
- If any case you still have problems, make sure to check your spam folder as well.
How to Registration with PIFRA?
Have all the relevant documents ready. Now it’s time to fill the registration form by yourself.
- First, go to pifra.gov.pk (you will be automatically redirected to https://fabs.gov.pk/) for Pay Slip Registration.
- Once you are directed to https://fabs.gov.pk/, click on the “Services” tab on the top menu bar.
- Select “Online salary slip or Pension slip”.
- You will be further redirected to http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp#, here is the registration form that you need to fill out.
- If you are having issues redirecting, you can simply visit the direct link of the PIFRA salary slippage: http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp# .
- Once you reach the form, you need to enter the valid Government code.
- On this page, you will see the full options with an online registration form that you need to fill out.
- First, you need to enter a valid Government code. Example P for Punjab and K for KPK.
- Then, add your Employee’s personnel number (your job number).
- Lastly, you need to enter your CINC number.
PIFRA Account Enrollmentat www.Pifra.gov.pk
At this point, your registration is still incomplete and you have to follow few more steps to complete it.
- After you complete the above mention steps, after that, it will ask you “Please click here to verify your given information.”
- Simply click on it if your enter information is ok. As you do that, it will ask you to enter your email address
- Now you need to put your email address two times for validation and confirmation then press “Enter” from Keyboard.
- Note: Make sure your email address should be Gmail. No other emails are accepted. If you don’t have then simply create a new one using the Google email service.
- After adding the email address, you will see a message that says “You are details are ok so please click on the submit button”
- As you click the submit button, you will be able to register successfully. Now from the next month, will start getting the slip every month in your mailbox.
If you want to double-check your registration then you can do it by simply going back to the main page where you entered all the information. Just simply enter all the detail again and repeat the registration process again. You will get the message that “You already have an account and check your paycheck stub from the next month”
How to Download PIFRA Registration Form Online?
After doing all the steps mention above, now its time to go to the pay advice registration form for registration
Visit www.pifra.gov.pk for Pay Slip Registration
Before we get started, Let me explain to you few important aspects that you should need while registering. The Government has assigned different code names for all the provinces of Pakistan. When any employees go for registration they need these codes according to their provinces.
List of Provinces Codes
Don’t know Government codes? Here is a list of all province codes.
|District Government KPK||DGN|
The above mention is the area codes for provinces and federal. So never confuse with these codes.
How to Check If You are Successfully Registered for PIFRA Online Salary Slip Program?
A lot of employees from different categories complain that they are not getting salary slips. Some of them are saying that they are not receiving the slip for the past few months.
For such employees, I want to make sure they check their registration first. There should be a problem with their registration and they didn’t register themselves successfully. Most of the time the employees do not complete their registration due to system error or submitting false information.
It is also possible that the may your registration is still in progress and hasn’t been completed yet. so you should also check your registration status as well. Kindly follow this procedure to check your status.
- First of all, visit the main page of salary slip registration.
- Now repeat the whole process of registration that we already mention in the “How to Registration with PIFRA” section.
- Add all the details like Your complete name, CNIC, phone number and employee code, etc.
- and go through with the process.
- Finally submit your online form and you are done.
- If you get the notification message like “Your account already registered with PIFRA and your payment slip will deliver to you every month” so this means your wage slip account is 100% completed and you don’t need to worry. Just sit back and wait for the slip.
- If you didn’t get such a message then it means you should need to register again or your registration having a problem.
- To register again, you need to follow the above mention step and guide to do the whole procedure again.
By doing this, we hope your issue will be resolved and you will start getting the wageslip.
What is PIFRA?
PIFRA stands for Project to improve financial reporting and auditing. It is a useful payroll records program to benefit Govt employees. The system work to generate financial reports. it developed to improve the accuracy and convenience of the auditing systems.
With the help of this system, all the Government employees are able to get their slips using email while staying at home. So it’s an excellent system for financial auditing.
Here are few elements that work with PIFRA.
- Financial Accounting & Budgeting System (FABS)
- Management Change (HRM)
- Budget & Expenditure Info
- Integration of Salary System
What is the Qualification for PIFRA Pay Stub Account?
The only requirement for PIFRA account registration is that you should be a Government employee or officer. If you are not then you can’t qualify. All the private sector employees are not allowed to be part of PIFRA. If you are working for the Government and a permanent member of any officeholder then you are qualified.
Here are the following grade officers who are fully qualified for this program to get the slip.
- All Basic Pay Scale (BPS) Grades.
- You must fall into BPS from 1 to 22 grades in Pakistan.
- Contract-Based employees are not qualified for the salary slip program so the permanent member is permitted to get slips and qualify.
- All the retired offices and employe of Govt of Pakistan are also qualified for this.
If you fall any of above mention criteria then you are welcome and congratulations on qualification for this project. Now you can get the services free of cost for every month. The wage for contract-based workers will not receive in their Email but it will be sent into their bank account and they can get it from there.
Why should you Create an Account with PIFRA?
The simplest and convenient way to receive your monthly pay stub from the comfort of your home without having to rush to the office, and stand in long queues – waiting for your turn at the payment department.
This online program is convenient for everyone. Before introducing this program, it was even very difficult for the government of Pakistan to make sure that each government servant receives the monthly payment slip on time. Really, it’s a time saver for everyone – both government officials and employees.
This is a pure gift for government servants. Any Govt employee who is not using this program is really missing free and very useful service. Your pay or wage would be sent to your bank account but you can’t check the details. You are missing your monthly wage so you should be part of this service to enjoy amazing benefits.
There is no way for you to know your monthly or annual income nor are you able to know how much you spend and how much you save. What are the charges you are paying for insurance and what allowance you are getting? How can you know that how much the Government charging for your pension program and Benevolent fund?
So to know all such information you need to register with this program and get your pay stub every month in your mailbox. Find here below the main points that you can check on your pay stub.
- Complete details of your full earning record along with working hours and charges.
- You can check whether you are paying for an allowance or not.
- What kind of allowance payment is deducted from your whole earing.
- Find the details about the annual budgets and expenditures.
- All the work details including taxes and insurance charges.
- Full monthly, yearly, medical, and many more salary details.
- And many more details.
Now you surely know the importance of making an account with PIFRA and get all such details in your Gmail account.
How To Check My Pay Slip online in Pakistan?
In Pakistan, By making an account with Pifra, you can easily get your payslip. All you need to visit pifra.gov.pk and fill the PIFRA registration form. After filling the form you can submit it to authorize to get your pay stub online. Take a look at these steps to check your slip online.
- Each month, whenever you get your wage, your complete salary statement or paystub will automatically send to your registered email account.
- Everything you need to open your Email address that is linked with your PIFRA account and then check your online salary slip in Pakistan.
- Supposing do not collect your wage slip in your email address, ensuring you added the correct email address when you did the registration.
- Moreover, you can consult it by email to support enter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR, you can ring PIFRA’s service helpline at +92- 51-9107248
Assuming if your email address is incorrect then you can ask them to set it right.
Whereby Check www.agpunjab.gov.pk Pay Slip?
A very good initiative was taken by the Government of Panjab. They begin the service to collect income slip online. The payment slip is now easily accessible to everyone who will register with the Panjab Government website. After the end of each month, you can get the slip in your mailbox. The emolument slips are just one click away from you.
Whence inspect AG Sindh Pay Slip
The way you check the Panjab and Federal slips, you can do the same to check the AG Sindh payment slip online. They also developed a system to provide salary slips online. But you need to register with the Sindh Govt website and fill in all the required details. Once you do that, you will be able to start getting your payroll directly into your email Inbox.
Way of Getting Pay Slips of Teachers?
As we are aware the Govt teachers are important and assets of Govt. So why not they also be part of an online system. The government teacher’s salary slip is also available electronically. Govt teachers need to submit an online application with PIFRA and afterward, they can get their salary slip via email at monthly intervals.
Teachers are also in the Govt Employee bracket so they are also deserving of getting the allowances and Scales.
What is PIFRA DDO Budget Expenditure?
The phrase DDO refers to Drawing and Distributing Officers in the financial system of Pakistan. This service provider determined the financial system of Govt of Pakistan. The PIFRA DDO monthly budget expenditure is constructed to overwhelm all the problems regarding the finance payroll and manage them.
The DDO budget is amplified for grants and below are some of the allowances that PIFRA is managing from their end.
- Teachers Allowance
- Army Allowances
- Doctor’s Allowance
- Government Employees Allowances
- House Rent
This clearly means that this program manipulation so many things at a time and still working perfectly without any trouble. Likewise, the Govt of Pakistan claiming this system cost over 5 Million rupees to establish.
So now you can imagine that the program is handling so many matters and it is performing very well. Here are key things you can get through budget expenditure.
- Review Budget Updates.
- Find allowance value.
- Annual Tax history.
- Check emolument slip.
How to Manage PIFRA Online Bill Status?
Now with PIFRA, you can easily check your tender bill status through an online system and can easily track it. This Billing status is a financial allowance request to the Govt by the Government contractor. Without approval of the PIFRA bill, the contractor can’t complete projects.
So, if you have requested a bill and you are still waiting for approval, you can check its status using the online PIFRA system.
There are two ways to check the status of your bill.
- Using the Online System
- Through the Text Messages
Online Bill Status Check
If you are looking for checking the status of your bill then you can check it online easily by visiting http://m.pifra.gov.pk/# and check your bill.
- Just make sure to check the official website’s link from both mobile and laptop, so you don’t get confused with the link.
Check Status using SMS Service
- Go to your SMS message option.
- Write your Token Number
- Write Government Code & District Code
- Send it to 0514710910
Facilities for PIFRA Employee
So, by now you are fully aware of the importance of this project, now it’s important that you get to know the facilities that come with this program.
Let’s go through the list.
- Discover Salary/Pension Slip Online
Without the hassle of standing in the long lines, you can get the slip in your Email account.
- Prepare your Bill Summary & Full Report
Easily get your bill summary and full details report every month in your mailbox.
- DDO Budget Statement
The system also provides you a complete statement of the DDO budget on their website. You can also download it in PDF/CVS and XL format.
- PIFRA Vendor Details
PIFRA also starts a vendor system that helps you to check all the details of the vendor. Additionally, you can also use the app for this purpose.
- Check Budget Implementation Reports
You can check your department’s complete budget report and there are all facts and figures available to check as well.
- Track your Bill Payment Claims
This program is an easy way to keep an eye on your all bill payment claims. Check the claims and see if they are approved or not.
- Review PIFRA G.P Fund
Almost all Govt servants allow a special fund called the G.P fund. Now you can easily track the total amount of GP found online. By visiting the website you can efficiently track the balance statement.
- Download PIFRA App
PIFRA makes things easier than before. They bring you the PIFRA app for android phones and working on the iOS version as well. Now you can download the application and get easy access to your GP funds, payor slip, DDO budget, and many more. Additionally, you can get the monthly slip online, vendor information, payroll for teachers, fill out the salary slip form, and download the registration form.
PIFRA Payroll Utility Uses SAP Utility
SAP is a multination company that offers services related to business, finance, and data management. Its headquarters is located in Germany. The SAP software works in collaboration with ERP software. This German company was established in 1972.
As for Pakistan, The govt is also using the same ERP software to generate salary slips for Government employees. This system is quite advanced and free of any mistakes. So the system is able to process sending the payroll all over Pakistan.
Not only this but also at the same time, The SAP is serving more than 440,000 customers from all over the world. This system handles the payment calculation very well and generates the slip according to company requirements.
PIFRA Contact Number
What’s more? If you still having any issues regarding account creation or having a problem with getting your payroll slip, you can get in touch with PIFRA at any time. Feel free to call them or send them an Email stating all the details about your issue.
Go with, either way, that’s convenient for you. But a phone call is the fastest mode of communication, because you will get instant support, and don’t have to wait for an email’s response which takes 1 to 2 days.
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 051-9107248
Timing: Monday to Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
Address: ABS Directorate, AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad.
PIFRA AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad.
Tel: 92 51 910 7246
Fax: 92 51 910 7250
Frequently Asked Questions– (FAQs)
What is PIFRA Stands for?
PIFRA stands for Project to improve financial reporting and auditing. It is a useful payroll program to benefit Govt employees.
How do I check my Payslip online?
With PIFRA, you can check your payslip online by using their website. Every month you will get the slip at the E-mail address that you provide to the organization.
What is the salary pay slip?
Salary payment is a document issued by an employer to an employee. It’s just like a bank statement that has mentioned the record of your salary. It is has a complete record of your monthly wage that has paid to you by your company. It provides complete details including monthly emolument or pension, tax, insurance, and other deductions along with income.
What is the salary statement?
The salary statement is the pay record that you get from the Government of Pakistan every month. It has mention the total amount paid to the employee under the employment contract in the course of the past three, six, or one calendar year.
Salary Slip not Received?
You don’t need to be panic because sometimes it takes a little more time to appear in your mailbox. The ideal time is 2 or 3 days to arrive at the salary slip in your mail account. However, if the salary slip didn’t come for a whole week pass then you need to contact PIFRA to arise your problem.
Can you get copies of Pay Slips?
Yes, of course, you can make as many copies as you want. Just open the mailbox, download the payslip and print out it. If you don’t have a printer then simply download it and copy it into your USB drive. After that, Go to any photocopier shop and ask for print.
How to Change Email ID on PIFRA?
If in case your current Email stop working or want to change it for any reason, you can do that. Call to PIFRA support center by dialing at +92- 51-9107248 and ask them for an Email ID changing.
Can I Get My Payslip Online?
Yes, of course, you can easily get the slip online if you are a Government servant. The slip will available every month. Simply check the email account that you register with PIFRA and check the slip.
Why I am not Getting PIFRA Salary Slips
This happens sometimes due to the system problem. We are really sorry that you are not getting a monthly slip but don’t worry. It will be sent to you for sure. The delays are possible because of the system problem or delays in the auditing.
How to get in Touch with PIFRA?
If you have any issues or problems, you can easily get in touch with PIFRA through their official number. Simply call them at 051-9107248
How Can I Get Old Payslips?
If you are an old member then you can get the slip from your mailbox. But if you are a newly registered member then you need to contact your institute or company to get the previous month’s slip.
What is Govt Basic Salary?
The basic salary is a fixed amount that the institute pays you. Besides that, the employee also gets some extra benefits which include home, medical, and education allowance, etc.
What Kind of Allowances in wage?
There are many types of allowance that the employee gets every month.
Adhoc Relief Allow
House Rent Grant