Did you retire from a government institute or leave your job then it is irritating for you if you still getting emails from PIFRA, Right? OR may you want to change your old email and update the salary slip account. Then the solution to the problem is to unsubscribe PIFRA so you don’t get any slips anymore.
As a government employee, you know that it’s an official program for managing financial things. With the help of this system, you are able to get the payslips quickly.
So once you process the subscription you will no longer receive the emails from PIFRA. This is good if you left the job but may not good if still work.
Hence, make sure you only unsub if you no longer need the services or you want to change your email address.
Anyway, let’s take a look at how you can remove yourself from the PIFRA email list.
Email at Unsubscribe@pifra.gov.pk
There are ways that you can use to unsubscribe from PIFRA. The first one is a direct method where you need to email to PIFRA administrator and request for subscription.
You need to provide them require details such as name, government code and ID card, etc. And tell them your issue in detail.
How to Change PIFRA Email Address
- Open window browser such as Microsoft Edge
- Write the following New URL in the browser bar
- The new URL is Fabs.gov.pk ( Before it was pifra.gov.pk ) but the Govt change it and redirect it to a new domain name. If you put the old URL it will still work and automatically redirect you.
- Now you have multiple options and you need to choose the salary slips page.
- From the header menu, you can see “Services” when you mouse over you will see a drop-down list with more sub-menus
- Click on the Payslips option
- Now you will move to the next page where the registration form will show you
- Here you will find the unsubscribe PIFRA.
Request PIFRA for Changing or Removing Payslip
- Login into your own Gmail ID
- Click on Compose button and start writing a new message
- Make sure to put all the details such as name, employee number, and government code. Also mention to them that you no longer need a slip or you want to unsubscribe
- Sent this email to Unsubsribe@pifra.gov.pk
After sending this email you will not able to receive any email from PIFRA and you will successfully unsubscribe from the list. If you want to activate the service again you can re-apply with the new email as well.
The solution to the Problem of Unsubscribe the Payslips
There are still many employees who weren’t able to understand the problem and not able to find the solution to the unsubscription. I found many people are asking questions on other websites and asking that how to unsubscribe and how to change email from PIFRA.
Well for such people, I must tell you that first follow the exact method we explain above. If you have already followed the steps and didn’t get any response from the Govt official then don’t worry. I am going to guide you through two more procedures that surely make your life easy.
Let’s take a look at each one.
The number one thing is you visit the Official website of PIFRA and fill out the complete form and send it for unsubscribing. This process may take little time but you will not regard and your problem will be solved.
The second method is to login into your Gmail account that you already link with PIFRA. Now you need to send them a simple email with your name, phone number government code, and vendor number.
Just tell them you don’t need the services anymore and explain the reason.
You will surely get a reply within 24 hours. Remember if you send an email on weekend then you need to wait until Monday.
This was a brief guide on how to unsubscribe and change your email address from PIFRA. I hope this article will help you to solve your problem. The whole process is very simple all you need is to type an email to the authority of the Government and they will quickly remove you from the list or change your email ID.
Last updated: July 2022 by admin