Are you a government employee? Do you want to know more about PIFRA and how to check your payroll online? In this post, we will explain everything you need to know about PIFRA registration and checking your pay slip.
PIFRA is an initiative by the Government of Pakistan to modernize government payroll and accounting. As part of this initiative, all government employees in Pakistan can now register for a PIFRA pay slip, which will be sent directly to their Gmail account.
Receive the Following PIFRA Pay Slips in Email
As part of this program, all government employees can now register for a PIFRA pay slip, which will be sent directly to their Gmail account.
To register for a PIFRA pay slip, simply visit the PIFRA website and fill out the online registration form. You will be asked to provide your basic contact information, along with your government employee ID number.
Following are the months that you can get the salary slips.
- Pay Slip for the month of January 2022
- Pay Slip for the month of February 2022
- Pay Slip for the month of March 2022
- Pay Slip for the month of April 2022
- Pay Slip for the month of May 2022
- Pay Slip for the month of June 2021
- Pay Slip for the month of July 2021
- Pay Slip for the month of August 2021
- Pay Slip for the month of September 2021
- Pay Slip for the month of October 2021
- Pay Slip for the month of November 2021
- Pay Slip for the month of December 2021
How to get a PIFRA Salary Slip?
In order to get a PIFRA salary slip, you must first be a government employee. This means that you must be working in the public sector, and not in the private sector. To register for a PIFRA pay slip, simply fill out the required registration form on the PIFRA website or on your local government office’s website.
Once you have completed the form, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your registration has been successful. Your PIFRA salary slip will then be sent to your Gmail account on a monthly basis so that you can easily view and manage your payroll information.
With a PIFRA pay slip, you can rest assured knowing that your government salary is accurately and efficiently documented. So if you are a government employee looking for an easy way to track and manage your pay, then signing up for a PIFRA salary slip is the right choice for you!
Online Pay Slip Registration Process
The following mentioned steps are required to be followed for the PIFRA Pay Slip Registration guide:
- Firstly, the employee is required to go to the website fabs.gov.pk
- Next, go to the services area and select the payslip section
- Here, the user will need to fill out a registration form and submit it.
- The final step is to enter an email address where they would like to receive the pay slips.
- After completing these steps, your pay slips will be automatically sent to your email account.
What’s the Salary Slip Format of PIFRA?
There are different formate of salary slips available, depending on the organization and the type of pay you receive. The PIFRA salary slip format is one of the most commonly used formats, as it provides a detailed overview of your wage and all allowances.
The format includes the following details: Basic Pay, Home Rent Allowances, Conveyance Allowances, Medical Allowances, Adhoc Relief, Group Insurance, Income Tax, Gross Pay, and Net Pay.
Below are the details and format of the salary slip.
- Basic Pay is the main component of your salary and provides an indication of your basic earnings.
- Home Rent Allowances are additional payments that can be used to help cover the cost of housing.
- Conveyance Allowances are payments made to help with the cost of transportation.
- Medical Allowances are payments made to help with the cost of medical care.
- Adhoc Relief is an allowance that is paid out in addition to your regular salary.
- Group Insurance is an insurance policy that covers a group of people, usually those who work for the same employer.
- Income Tax is a tax that is levied on your income.
- Gross Pay is the total amount of your basic pay and any additional allowances or benefits that you receive.
- Finally, Net Pay is the amount of money that you actually receive after taxes and deductions have been made.
Get Government Payslip Online
If you have an issue while getting the government payslip online, there are several ways you can try to access this valuable information.
- One option is to open your internet browser and login to your Gmail account.
- From here, you should be able to find the PIFRA salary slip by searching for it using keywords such as “PIFRA payslip”.
- If you are unable to find the payslip in this way, it may have been sent to your spam folder.
- To access your government payslip online, you may also need to conduct a search using the term “PIFRA salary slip” and check all results, including those in your spam
Only Gmail Account is Required for Pay Slip
It is remembering to use only a Gmail account for PIFRA registration and payroll check, as this is the only service provider that allows users to access their pay slips online.
This is essential for workers who need to keep track of their earnings and other payroll information, and for employers who need to verify their employees’ pay and tax contributions.
So we try to explain all details about Pifra and how to get your pay slip with the help of this post. If you still have any questions or need more information, don’t hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
Looking for an easy way to access your pay slip? Register for a PIFRA account today and get started on tracking your payroll information online!